Bonus from TeleTrade
Replenishment above $500 - 20%
Replenishment above $5 000 - 30%
Replenishment above $10 000 - 50%
Replenishment above $50 000 - 100%
Terms for this promotion
! The validity of the action until April 20.
* Before the expiry of the term for any withdrawal of funds from the account bonuses will be withdrawn.
Bonus transfer from the credit means into balance is carried out on the following conditions:
- for the Standard accounts not less than 100 complete lots for every $1000 Bonus Funds;
- for the Professional accounts not less than 300 complete lots for every $1000 Bonus Funds
If account contains more than one bonus, it is possible to turn them into balance in that order in which they were enlisted.
In working out of the bonuses considered for trade on FOREX instruments and CFD for metals only.
Term for turning of a bonus into balance- no more than 90 days from the moment of its charge. On the expiration of this term the bonus is written off provided that all transactions are closed. Write-off of a bonus occurs at 00-00 on server time.
TeleTrade has the right to refuse receiving a bonus without explanation.
For a conclusion of a bonus complete verification in the Personal Cabinet is obligatory.
In case after charge of a bonus there is a removal of own money from the trading account, TeleTrade will cancel a bonus.
The bonus will be automatically removed, if the balance of the trading account left in a minus and was nulled.
The bonus is automatically removed, if no trading operations were commited within 20 trading days and In case the extent of balance becomes less than the size of a bonus (credit), trade on bonus means thus becomes impossible.
If the trading account balance becomes less than the bonus amount, and there are no open positions on the trading account, the bonus will be removed during 24 hours.
At calculation of a total volume of the closed positions are not considered:
- The removed and cancelled pending orders
- The transactions made on non-market quotations, as a result of technical or program failures
- Synthetic locks
- The transaction with the difference between open and close prices less than MTP(MTP - a minimum level the price should pass after the transaction opening, i.e. is a difference between the prices of opening and closing the order level. MTP - a minimum level which there should pass the price after transaction opening, i.e. it is a difference between the price of opening and the closing price. MTP is measured in points and is equal 2 spreads for each currency pair.
The company by the subsequent notice can change this promo terms and conditions at any time with the subsequent notice.