Join the program and get a 24% per year bonus provided your trading has been active and with no withdrawals!Joining the 24% Bonus Program enables you to get an additional monthly profit at the rate of 2%, which is to be deposited in your trading account at TeleTrade. Who can join this program?
All clients who opened a trading account with TeleTrade, including those clients who have joined other TeleTrade bonus programs, for example, Welcome Bonus.How is the payment of bonus made?
- 2% will be credited to the client's account, at 00:00, on the 2nd of each month following the accounting month. The beginning of the accounting month is at 00:00 on the 1st of each calendar month. The end of the accounting month is at 23:59 on the last day of the calendar month.
- The payment of the bonus is credited on the trading account’s equity at the beginning of the accounting month, plus the profit gained by the end of the accounting month. The bonus and the funds deposited in the account after the accounting period has already started will not be included in the calculation of the bonus.
- + $1,000 in the client's account at the beginning of the accounting month
- + $1,000 bonus credited at the beginning of the accounting month
- + $100 profit made in the accounting month
- + $5,000 deposited in the account after the accounting month has started
- 2% are to be paid on $1,100 in equity = $22 will be credited to the client's account
The client can get a 24% bonus if:
- their funds remain in the account within the whole month. In case of any withdrawal or account closure within the accounting month, the payment of the bonus is not carried out.
- they demonstrate active trading.
Within the accounting month, the client must provide at least 2 (two) traded lots for every $1,000 in equity – bonus amounts are included in the calculation.
Regardless of the client's account type, the calculation of commission includes only closed positions involving FOREX and CFD on metals instruments. These positions must meet the following requirements:
• the open position holding time is at least 2 minutes (120 seconds);
• the difference between the position’s open and close price is at least 0.05% of the open price (equivalent to approx. 0.0005 pips on EUR/USD).
- $1,000 (client's equity in the trading account at the beginning of the accounting month)
- + $1,000 (bonus amount received according to the Welcome Bonus Program)
- = $2,000 and in this case the client must provide at least four traded lots.